So, how did I do? Do you think I met them all? Well, let’s find out. I will list them one by one and give the results. Tomorrow I will share my goals for 2020 for this blog and my Health Coaching business.
- Get at least 100 followers. Yes, I actually have 123. It does make me said that no one has signed up to receive my newsletter but I will work on that.
- Upgrade this blog. Not yet, but hopefully by the end of January. There are several things I still need to research and consider before taking the leap.
- These were my daily goals as I wrote them Daily: Exercise, meditate, promote this blog, read, read Bible, check email. I do exercise almost every day, meditate not daily but close, promote this blog yes every day, read- yes every single day, read Bible- I failed this one, and check email- yes I have managed to check both email accounts daily.
- These were my weekly goals: Weekly: Make a new to-do list each week, take classes, crafts, clean and declutter, lose 1 pound per week, blog at least 1 day per week. Make a new to-do list weekly- absolutely always, take classes- yes I have completed several classes in the year 2019 I will share them all in a later post, crafts- yes but not weekly, clean and declutter- yes, but declutter not weekly, lose 1 pound per week- absolutely not more on that later, blog at least one day per week- yep met that one.
- These were my monthly goals: Monthly: save money every month, date night at least once a month, fix something at least once a month, check MD appointments, volunteer, update this blog. Save money every month- yes we have done quite well this year with that goal, date night once a month- probably not but we tried, check MD appt- yes, volunteer-no we are looking for new options, update this blog- yes at least monthly if not more often.
- Last but not least was my yearly goals: Yearly: Join/rejoin nurse.com, be an advocate at NKF, take a vacation, buy SUV tent for camping, buy state park passes, visit family in NY, Hurricane prep, renew Nsg license. Nurse.com-yes, and nursing license-yes. Be an NKF advocate-yes but I switched to AKF to be a Kidney Coach more on that later, didn’t buy the tent no one had interest in camping, didn’t buy state park pass either- my daughter wanted the local park pass instead so we bought that, visit family in NY- no but we already have it planned for 2020, hurricane prep-absolutely yes.
So, as you can see I did pretty well. How did you do for your goals or resolutions in 2019? What are you planning for 2020? Maybe to work with a Health and Wellness Coach to meet your goals? Hint, Hint.
Happy New Years Eve!