Welcome to the weekend! I got my first dose of the new Pfizer Covid vaccine today! I will let you know how I feel tomorrow. I did take a Bendryl, and I expect my arm will be sore.
This is week 2 of my new social media sharing weekend. This week I will be using Twitter. This is easy and a great, free way to get your Tweets retweeted. Just follow the simple directions below to join in.
- You must have a Twitter account with at least 100 followers.
- You must retweet my link first to your Twitter account. Share the link to your Twitter profile page so I can verify you retweeted my tweet. If you use a scheduler you need to state that so I know to check back.
- Then share a link to a Tweet you want me to retweet. All links will be retweeted by Sunday at midnight. I don’t use a scheduler, but I will scatter them so not all at once.
- You may share only one link, please.
- Leave your profile links and tweet links in the comments. All of my comments are moderated so spam will be ignored and not show in the post.
- Others may also retweet others but is not required. It is appreciated, though. Please do not delete my link after the event is over. I won’t do that, so please also don’t do that.
- Here is my Twitter profile where your links will be retweeted, https://twitter.com/melissasjewelry
- Here is the Tweet of mine that I would like retweeted, https://twitter.com/melissasjewelry/status/1351960830292750346
- Any links posted after 11 PM Eastern time on Sunday 1/24/21 will not count. You can begin as soon as you read this post. Please share the post to get more people involved which means more people seeing your link. You can follow each other on Twitter too, if you wish.
- Have fun! I will not retweet violent or offensive tweets.
Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter and get my free Smoothie Popsicle recipe!