As promised I have decided on my first freebie for 2021. These will repeat each month, with a different theme or topic, and limitations. Be sure to read the whole post if you are interested.
March is National Kidney Month. I have decided for March to give away 25 free coaching sessions based on the topic of Healthy Kidneys. You can only receive one free coaching session, and the session is 30 minutes in length via Zoom or Facebook Messenger. You will need to complete my Health Buddy Intake Assessment, email it back to me and have it handy for your 30 minute coaching session. Here are the exact steps to follow. Once I have met the 25 cap, no more free sessions will be given out in March. You do have to be at least 18 years of age, and able to read and write English. I do not speak any other languages. Also, if I start to receive weird, and or dating type messages from men, I will limit this to only working with women. Sorry, but I am over that. If you are not serious about receiving coaching then please don’t waste my time, or yours.
Steps to receive a free 30 minute coaching session:
- Use the contact form at the end of this post to message me with free coaching session as the topic.
- Once I have received your email, allow up to 24 hours for me to respond, I will send you the intake assessment form. Complete the form to the best of your ability and email it back to me. You will need to print it out, fill it in, take a picture, or scan it, and email it back to me.
- Once I have received your completed form I will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your free coaching session. Your coaching session does not have to be in March if you can’t meet my schedule.
- If the topic of Healthy Kidneys does not relate to you in some way, and you have other health issues, then try a freebie another month, or you can always ask about my paid coaching services. Things that a health coach can help you with, related to Healthy Kidneys are: food choices, labs, talking to your doctor, where to find resources and information, blood pressure, exercise, stress, bone health, prevention, slowing progression, gaining and or losing weight. There may be others, but that will give you an idea.
- Always remember that a Health Coach coaches you to learn to reach your health goals by making smart, achievable goals.
If after your free session you would like to learn more about my 30 day coaching plan, that will be provided to you.
You can join my mailing list below, and receive my free Smoothie Popsicle recipe. You will then get my weekly newsletter with all kinds of good stuff.